Welcome to the final entry of the photoblog. Today, we cover Days 7-9 (we didn't take any pictures of our travel day home). So enjoy...seeing these pictures has even made me consider one final blog to tie up loose ends. What say you?
DAY 7
We were so excited for Chef Mickey's. And then got to take our picture with a statue...
At breakfast, Donald came to the table. All seemed quiet and happy.
As you can see from this picture, only Lukas was there for Mickey's first visit. Miles and I were exploring the bathroom after "the catch".
Mickey was good enough to come back...but did look a little worse for wear.
After a long break in the hotel room while Miles recovered, we headed to Disney Studios. A visit to see Lightning McQueen was in order.
And then Lightning revved his engine. You can see the change in Miles' expression.
At this point in the trip, Lukas decided to start posing for pictures. More examples to come...
DAY 8
Our next trip on Dinosaur. Lukas couldn't bear to even look, but he was braver with Grandma and Grandpa (and at the back of the jeep!). Still "lost his scream", though.
Lukas was brave as usual on Expedition Everest.
Elisa had the look of horror as we went down "the hill". Apparently, I was afraid she'd fall out. Or was that comfort I was providing? Let's go with comfort.
Back at Beaches & Cream, the boys were spoiled with Mickey sundaes.
During our night swimming, Miles was still a ham...
The boys enjoyed the whirlpool.
DAY 9
On the last full day of our trip, Lukas started things off with some more posing.
Onto Dumbo, Miles and Daddy were ready to fly.
So were Grandma and Lukas!
The kids tried to pose for another picture after. I, apparently, decided to lounge like I was at the pool.
On the Tomorrowland Transit Authority, Lukas was loving Grandma and Grandpa.
Miles, meanwhile, had perfected his camera smile
Take a look at the level of focus in our teacup. No, that's not focus. That's me just staring at the wheel so I don't throw up from how fast we're spinning. :)
Miles, on his favorite ride, as the vacation starts to come to a close
And the final scene as we walked out. Disney World was decked out for Halloween. We slowly walked out and said goodbye to a fantastic vacation.
And that does it. 12 blogs. 10 Days. 3 photoblogs. Should I write one more for old times' sake? I did clearly miss some good stories...fans, Illuminations Cruise, pin trading horror stories. Hmmm...maybe.























No comments:
Post a Comment