The photoblog continues! We hit days 4-6 - proof that Brad was put in timeout, crazy ride photos, Harry Potter World, and more!
DAY 4
What a ham!
One of the few rides that Lukas couldn't go on. I look exactly like someone who was screaming "wahoo!" Because I was... My mom was enjoying the ride. My Dad kind of looked like he was riding to the airport.
Lukas was surprisingly calm as he "lost his scream" on Tower of Terror. I was more focused on him.
Jake from Jake and the Neverland Pirates? Lukas was a fan, and Miles finally started smiling.
Here's the proof...I did indeed get put in timeout. Yep, that's me with my head against the wall in the middle of the restaurant.
And here's me being admonished soon after...
Water slide Addict #1
Water slide Addict #2
It was time for carriage rides...Elisa and I got some private time!
The grandparents took the kids. Lukas talked the driver's ear off!
DAY 5
Waiting to leave for Harry Potter World. One of the things I didn't blog about...those fans!
Welcome to Harry Potter World! Prepare to be slightly unimpressed once you explore!
One of the coolest parts of Harry Potter World was Hogwarts...
Lukas on yet another roller coaster...
But the absolute best part of Universal? Butterbeer...we all loved it (especially Miles!)
Miles and I in Dr. Seuss Land...right before getting sprayed in the face.
Elisa and Lukas enjoying the same ride.
Another thing I didn't blog about. Our evening Illuminations Cruise...where Lukas tried to talk to the boat driver, but kept getting denied.
DAY 6
This was paradise for Miles. He loved Nemo and Dory!
Hey, Lukas only tried on the sombrero. Unlike the line cutter, this didn't come home as a souvenir.
I'm discovering missed blogging opportunities. Lukas and I started a game where we'd give each other cranky faces. Miles joined in.
I told you a Viking helmet with pig tails was a worthwhile souvenir!
Lukas was ready for Mickey's Halloween Party!
And then he got his groove on, yet again!
Waiting for Mickey's Boo To You parade...with Jake and the Neverland Pirates?
I was the only one willing to raise his hands. Elisa and Lukas were screaming (and well protected!)
One of the redeeming parts of Mousekeeping. They got creative during turndown service!
The boys with their "lovies"
And then fell asleep holding hands...
And we'll officially wrap things up on the entire vacation with the final photoblog. Days 6-10 is coming up tomorrow!
































No comments:
Post a Comment