Friday, April 02, 2010

Now we are 4...

Not the best picture of me, but this is the first picture of the 4 of us. We're pretty cute!
Luke's a bit unsure, but he can't stop asking to hold him now.
First time Lukas got to see his baby brother.
Proud daddy.
Checking him out, making sure everything was still okay.
Mom's first time holding him after we knew he was okay.

1 comment:

The Uffens Family said...

Elisa - he is so cute! I haven't checked out your blog in a while, and now I see not only were you pregnant, but now have had another baby! Life is so fun. Glad to hear that you're still working at the Garden. My baby Mckenna just started pre-school this week. Time really flies! I'm hoping to get up there for GAD this year, so I'll have to see if we can meet up to say hi. : ) polly