Monday, April 19, 2010

Miles at 2 weeks

Miles loves his binkie
A smile? or maybe it's just gas. =)
Rollie Pollie

The boys!
Lukas loves his baby brother. Sometimes a little too much. lol
He always has a curl on the top of his head
His favorite position to cuddle. We call him our little Koala.

Miles weighed in at his two week appointment at 9 lbs 4 oz. Wow! What a big little dude! He gained 22 oz in two weeks and grew 3/4 of an inch, going from 20 1/2 inches long to 21 1/4. What can I say, mom must have good milk!!!

Lukas continues to love his baby brother. He goes to Grandma's house twice a week so mom can put a few hours in at work. He looks forward to that because mom is still pretty overwhelmed with two kids, so when he is home with mom he's normally watching TV. I know, what a great mom! I will get there. I have to remind myself it's only been 3 weeks.

No comments: