Saturday, April 10, 2010

Easter

The 4 of us. I'm still not used to saying that.
My sweet boys.
Our little bunny!
Cute little butt!





Easter was an adventure. Miles was a day shy from being a week old. We'd only been home from the hospital for 4 days and I was still in a lot of pain. But Easter had to happen for Luke! We had a small collection of people over to celebrate. Mostly just the grandparents because we couldn't handle the crowd we normally have for Easter breakfast. It went well. Both sets of parents took care of the food, so Brad and I just had to open the door. Which is good, because we were in no shape to host a big Easter on our own. =)

Lukas loved hunting for eggs this year. Every pose we got is pretty much the same, and he kept asking for us to take more and more pictures of him doing the same thing. But he was sure cute! The Easter Bunny got him a scooter, candy, and some new movies. He loved everything. Then got spoiled more by the grandparents. Brad and I didn't have time to get Miles a basket, not that it really mattered. LOL.

Miles is growing well right now. Eats a lot and on average will sleep 4-5 hours through the night. We have an occasional rough night but overall he's been an angel. We love having him around.

No comments: