Seattle!
Morning Mimosa's with Chelsea, Yum...
Michelle, good friend from Jr. High, came down to have lunch with us!
Me and Chelsea in the very first Starbucks... umm... coffee.
Luke checkin' out the new floors.
Wow, it's been awhile. Brad and I have been very busy putting in bamboo flooring in our house. We're doing pretty much all of the house, with the exception of the kitchen & basement. It started out as a simple project but soon progressed into much more. We're now over two months in and still have three bedrooms to go, but it's looking good!
With all the construction going on, I decided I needed a break. So, I took off for the weekend to Seattle to visit my best friend while Brad and Luke got a weekend alone together. Here are a few pictures of the floors and my trip to Seattle.
No comments:
Post a Comment