Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!

This was the first Easter that Luke really got into.  He was very interested in painting eggs and hunting for them.  We hid them multiple times and with the help of cousins, Luke found them all.  We think Luke enjoyed being outside just as much as he liked hunting for the eggs.  I bought him a raincoat in Seattle that he refused to take off.  It was chilly, but there was no need for the rain coat. =)  The day began with a big breakfast with all the family and ended with the three of us playing outside.  Here are a few pictures to enjoy!

Luke on his tricycle

The raincoat...
Sweet Luke
Auntie Kat and Luke
Grandma, Aunt Connie and Luke
Jack, Luke & Emma

Emma helping Luke find eggs.
Luke's belly is popping out of his shirt. =)
Fishy Face Please!
If only Luke would stay still for a picture!
Making mom an egg
"Look what I found"
Luke was more interested in the eggs than his present
Our eggs.
Painting Eggs




1 comment:

Paxton said...

Oh I agree... Easter was so much fun this year. Sounds like Luke was just as into it as Pax was. Luke is so cute! Next month I will start having everyother friday off. Maybe we can get together then.