I must take a break from the vacation recap. Yesterday was Luke's birthday. He's 2 and very excited about being 2. We are celebrating his birthday on Saturday so more pictures to come. But I can't believe how big he is. Two years have gone by fast. Here are a few pictures to remember...
1 comment:
They sure grow up quick! I didn't realize just how fast time can fly until I had Jordan, now I know that you have to hold on to them as long as you can because one day, when they are almost 4, they may decide that being held by mommy isn't as important as it once was, and I tell ya, it is hard to let that go... He is getting SO big and SOO cute. It's been fun to watch him grow through your blog! I hope you all have a great Holiday!!!
Cat
Post a Comment