December 1st we spent the day in Labadee, Haiti. We went on a short walking tour, spent time at the flea market where I got taken for all I was worth, and then spent the afternoon on a private beach. Brad and I got to see Luke experience sand for the first time and he sure did love the beach. Luke was a little water baby and crashed on the way back to the ship.
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Day 4, Labadee, Haiti
December 1st we spent the day in Labadee, Haiti. We went on a short walking tour, spent time at the flea market where I got taken for all I was worth, and then spent the afternoon on a private beach. Brad and I got to see Luke experience sand for the first time and he sure did love the beach. Luke was a little water baby and crashed on the way back to the ship.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment