Saturday, December 20, 2008

Day 8, Final Sea Day

Luke wearing the bear leash at home after the trip. I think we wanted to go explore some more.

Luke petting the towel bunny, I think he missed the dogs.

Sunset from our room.


Shakes at Johnny Rockets, That's why you gain weight on Cruises!



Towel Monkey!

December 5th was a sea day again. It was a bit rainy that day. We tried to spend time at the pool but it ended up being bit chilly. Luke didn’t care. He played in the heated kiddy pool and found a little friend around his age to play with. We spent some time in the casino, had some pina coladas, and got all our packing done to begin the journey home the next day. Here’s the end of our cruise pictures for now. I’m sure we will eventually post our video footage of the trip.


No comments: