39 Weeks Pregnant. HUGE! Day before being induced.
Baby Powder mess. I made him cover his "parts" but it was everywhere! Just can't see it well on the floor.
Caught in the act.
Typical boy, always wants to be naked, even while reading.
He had to put his coat on by himself. It's upside down. Found him like this reading Goodnight Moon to the dogs.
The Amazon purchases...
Lukas is growing and learning so much these days. He potty trained himself in early February. I believe it took about 2 weeks to be fully potty trained. He has to do everything by himself these days too. He takes himself to the potty, washes his own hands, brushes his own teeth, dresses himself... you name it, he does it. Remember how we were so worried about his speech and how he wasn't talking? Well, he does that now too! Actually he went from not saying anything to speaking in full sentences. He now can memorize his books after having us read them to him once or twice. We are amazed with his memory. Much better then mine, must take after daddy.
Our most recent Luke episodes that deserve some recognition:
Lukas made a purchase on Amazon.com. He purchased a nursing nightgown, a frog bath thermometer, and wipes for "baby brother". We have since turned off the "1-click shopping" after the ding of just over $100 to our credit card and the $15 of express next day shipping. It was one of those experiences we will never forget. I can't believe he can navigate the computer better than I can. This all happened under mommy's watch.
Last weekend, under daddy's watch, Lukas discovered the baby powder in "baby brothers" room. He decided to get himself naked and powder himself all over. When I got out of the shower and found what he did, I couldn't stop laughing. I found him full of powder, naked, on his bed reading a book. Boys! Guess they like to be naked. It was so funny I had a really hard time punishing him. Actually I did nothing at all but take a few pictures, laugh, and put the powder out of reach. I figured it was my fault for leaving it where he could get at it, right?!
Anyway, here's bunch of pictures over the past few months. Maybe the next pictures will be of our newest addition! Haha... I've decided this baby has taken up permanent residency in my uterus! =/
No comments:
Post a Comment