Friday, May 09, 2008

Time...

In the last month, Brad and I have discovered how little time we have. We're both wrapped up in our jobs as well as trying to maintain a normal home life with Luke. (Whatever "normal" means.) To add to all of that, I have decided to go back to school. I start classes on the 12th of May. I haven't even started classes and I'm already swamped with homework. I'm in a program that the U defines as the "pre-MAcc" program. Basically, for the summer and fall semesters, I'm taking a few cources to be elegible to apply for the MAcc program (Masters of Accounting). I will start the Masters program January of 2009, and then sit for the CPA exam in January of 2010. On top of all of this, Luke has become more independent, but also become more of a handful every day. He's all over the place. I try to take him to the park every day for a bit. He loves to pick up the wood chips and put them in the slide. He loves the slide and just walking in the grass. He's starting to babble in the form of sentences and has figured out how to feed himself with a spoon. We continue to be amazed with all the things he does... I'm posting a bunch of pictures since it's been so long since we've posted anything.


Naked... looking for bink's under his bed.



"Oh... think I got one"

Didn't get it, but I have a messy face!

Lot's of bink's this morning...(Look close, there are 4)


Loves bathtime.



Not qutie ready to wake up this morning

Helping mommy?

Hanging with Daddy
























So sweet...

No comments: