Thursday, March 20, 2008


It has been quite a month for us. Brad will be starting a new job at Qualified Personnel next week. He's kind of taken a career change and is now going to be a recruiter. So all of you out there that ever need a job...you know who to call.

Luke is all over the place these days. Can't turn your back for a minute. He likes to flush the toilet and play with everything that is not considered a toy... even the dogs. He now thinks its fun to sit on the dogs. I'm not so sure how long they will allow this to happen as he weighs more then they do. Other then sitting on the dogs, he's actually quite gentle with them.



Luke likes to climb on everything. This is one of his toys that he takes apart and uses it as a chair.
Luke and Scottie Reams. They're only a week or two apart. Both hungry and waiting for the parents to stop talking and feed them. =)


I told you he likes to sit on the dogs... particularly Molly.

2 comments:

Susan & Harvey said...

Hey Pierce family,
How are you? Brad I miss you tons! You were one of the few good things at regence! Now you are gone. I sure hope that you are gone on your terms, and not someone else's? You deserve the best, and I sure hope that you are getting it! I miss you so much! I just always knew if I needed you, you were there for me, and that is rare at regence! Our son Jordan is leaving on April 9 to go the MTC in Provo for 2 months before he goes to Catania Italy Mission for 2 yrs. His farewell is on Sunday March 30 @ 12:45-address is 3976 W Dimrall Dr (5615 South). We are having food after meeting @ our house 3818 Dimrall Dr. No pressure, but know you are welcome! Sorry your fam is sick! Hope you get better soon! My email is susanmathis1@comcast.net-cell 801-631-7189-home 801-967-9779. I love your blog! Take care!
Susan Mathis

The Uffens Family said...

Hey Elisa! It's so fun to see how your little boy is growing. Looks like a handful! Good luck with the new job - I know how stressful it can be on the wife for a while too!!

: )
polly