Sunday, February 24, 2008

Growing so Fast!


Luke love's bananas. Banana was his first word!
Luke walking!




Luke is getting so big! I know I say that at every post, but it's so true. He's walking well now. Looks a bit unstable but gets around quite well. We've had a lot of head bumps recently, lots of tumbles down the stairs and head bumps on the walls and floor. We've found that we can't do anything but chase after him. We've recently had to put up all kinds of safety things. Most recently we've had to put a lock on the toilet. Not only does he find it fun to drop things in it, but he also thinks it's fun to stick his hands in the toilet. Sick, I know. I had to throw him back in the tub to disinfect him, and then we decided it was time to get locks for the toilets!

Anyway, here are some fun pictures for you to enjoy....

No comments: