Sunday, January 13, 2008

Big Boy Now!






Well, I think now that Luke is one, it's time to quit calling him "my baby". He's turning into a toddler right before our eyes. I took a day to just follow him around the house. I let him basically go where ever he wanted. I followed him with my camera and it was pure entertainment. The dogs have become quite fond of Luke. They chase his toes when he crawls fast, they bring him their toys, he throws them or plays tug-of-war. He's also learned that the pug's basket is fun to climb in and out of. He's talking quite a bit now. Not that we understand what he's saying, but he sure does think it's important. He's finally calling me "Mama" again, instead of "Dad". He will bark like the dogs and points at everything and says "dat" (that). Luke finally got a hair cut the day after Christmas, but it still seems to be out of control. At least it’s a bit shorter. =)

No comments: